Supported Phones:ConnectWise can be used on your mobile phones, including:
- Phones using the Android operating system
- Using ConnectWise Mobile requires the purchase of a ConnectWise Mobile License. To learn more about purchasing a license, contact PartnerSales@ConnectWise.com.
Setup in ConnectWise:Before Installing ConnectWise on your mobile device, you must first perform the following step in ConnectWise:
- Go to Setup > Members.
- Select the Enable mobile edition check box for each of your members that will be using the mobile edition.
- If you are using SSL for your ConnectWise URL make sure that certificate is installed on your mobile device. If you cannot access your ConnectWise from the browser, you will not be able to access ConnectWise Mobile on your mobile device.
- On your phone, navigate to the Market.
- Click on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner to perform a search.
- Type in ConnectWise. You'll find ConnectWise Mobile application (free).
- Click on the icon to read about the application and then select Install to install the application wrapper or skin to your phone. This pulls in the build for the ConnectWise application.
Following install, you will be prompted with a screen requesting your credentials:
- Site - This is your company established ConnectWise site name.
- Company - This is your company name - the same as you would insert on the .NET Client login screen
- Member - Your member name
- Password - Application password
- SSL - If you have ssl on your server select this check box to automatically be redirected to an https url.
- Select Login
** If you do not have a mobile license or if you've entered your credentials incorrectly you will be prompted with a “Failed to Authenticate” message. Contact sales for mobile license, or your CW Admin if you don't know your credentials.
Adding the ConnectWise Mobile App:
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for 'ConnectWise Mobile'.
- Choose the ConnectWise Mobile App and then click Install.
Note: There are two Apps that can be installed: ConnectWise Mobile and ConnectWise Mobile - Demo. The demo environment is read only and is preloaded with test information.
- After ConnectWise is installed, click on the App to open it.
- Following install, you will be prompted with a screen requesting your credentials:
Site - This is your company established ConnectWise site name.
Company - This is your company name - the same as you would insert on the .NET Client login screen.
Member - Your member name.
Password - Application password.
SSL - If you have SSL on your server select this check box to br automatically redirected to an https URL.
- Select Login.
Removing the ConnectWise Mobile App:
- Hold the App for 3 seconds; this will cause the ConnectWise App to wiggle and a black 'x' will appear in the upper left corner.
- Press the black 'x' to begin removal of the App; a message will populate that ‘Deleting “ConnectWise” will also delete all of its data’.
- The App and associated data will be removed from the phone. Click Delete to confirm the removal of the App.